Ok, so I still have not watched the full 1 special on Kimmy K and Kris Humphries wedding and they are already getting a DIVORCE?????????????????????
I think everyone that saw these two together realized that it was train wreck waiting to happen but I didn’t expect the wreck just two months later. So what happened??
Let me Guess
1) Kimmy realized that Kris is a real man(ie not like Scott)
2) Kimmy realized that Kris actually wants her to be wife
3) Mommanger Kris realized that Kris is not as profitable or marketable as Lamar Odom
4) The NBA is locked out so far (NO Basketball no check)
5) He found out that her butt was real but her face wasn’t (hahahaha) sorry 🙁
6) Was Khole right about her perception of Kris?
7) Kim realize that nothing changes after the ring is on the finger
8) After seeing Reggies Bush Pizza Commercial she decided she really wanted Reggie
9) Kris made her think about who she really was before the sex tape
10) Kris Humphries realized that I was his true love and he felt bad that I had to watch him with someone else.. SO NOW WE ARE BACK TOGETHER…!! IT’s ON..
Kim Kardashian filed for divorce Monday morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries ..
We’re told even though the marriage was short, she is not seeking an annulment. It’s a garden variety divorce, in which Kim cites “irreconcilable differences.”
The date of separation is listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011. According to the docs, Kim wants Kris to foot his own lawyers’ fees and she’ll pay hers. And, she wants the court to reject any move by Kris to get spousal support.
And, the docs list the length of the marriage as a measly 2 months.
Kim has hired disso-queen Laura Wasser, who has repped the likes of Britney Spears, Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie, Ryan Reynolds, and Robyn Gibson, Mel’s almost ex-wife.
As we first reported, the couple has a prenuptial agreement … Kim made sure of that.
Rumors of a split had been swirling for some time and the two were spotted out to dinner last week … looking less than pleased with one another.